Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast....

• 21-11-2005 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I used to love going into town on a Sunday afternoon and eating late breakfast.

My favourite place to go was The Stonewall Cafe on Exchequer St, they did an excellent brekie...... but they closed down a few months ago :(

Anyone know any other good places that do an all day breakfast?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

Ah the memories...

I used to love the Wed Wose Cafe on Wicklow street. I used to take a stroll into town and browse the second hand record shops and music shops the stop in for a coffee and the veggie breakie at the Wed Wose. Those were the days, pre-kids.

These days I am very very lucky. I get a fry handed to me every saturday and sunday morning. My missus cooks it for us. Oh what a gem she is.

'fraid i cant help you...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Spicy Lauren

Aaah don't get me started on that one!

There's no nice cafes left in this city for a nice fry! Flanagans on George st used to be my favorite but it's gone too, for some fancy tapas bar.

There's waaay too many fancy places in Dublin, yuppie sandwish bars etc.
    I still havent found the breakfast place where an egg looks like a fried egg and rashers are cooked properly. And talk about toast that taste like cardboard! Buargh!

I'd rather cook my own fry at home. Or maybe I'm just getting old and fussy?!

Bring me back to the old Dublin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭j22

If you really fancy going to Smithfield there is a class restaurant just beside where the ice rink is usually set up. It does an amazing breakfast. I think it is used in the film Adam and Paul. Not sure if it opens on Sunday though

Advertisement