Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What BB? Please help

• 21-11-2005 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi I live in Dundrum and recently got ripwave from IBB. Big mistake!! So this time I Really want to get it right. What BB would you recommend. I have been recommended eircom - is it worth it? Does anyone know when NTL will be available in dundrum

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

Im going to jump in on this thread too.

I require a Broadband connection thats uncapped.
    I have IBB atm which is uncapped, well not really seeing as it hardly works at all.
    So basically I live in dublin city centre, I dont mind if its 10M or whatever, so long as its uncapped 1 Meg full duplex, would do. I see Magnet have a 150 Gig / 250 Gig cap , which isnt all that bad but id really like to have no limit.
    I'd be willing to pay say up to 100 euro a month. Is there anything in this country that can satisfy this needs, good fast pings would be a plus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Monty Cantsin

If you can get Eircom, you can get BT, and BT would be better than Eircom. Costs less (when you bundle line rental), bigger cap. Other than some problems people have been having with billing, BT is pretty stable and reliable.

Smart would be a good option too (assuming they're available on your exchange and you're willing/able to change your phone number).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 pluging

Thanks! I can get BT. Does anyone else agree that it's better than eircom??

Advertisement