Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance Endorcements

Options
  • 21-11-2005 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭

Anybody know what kind of premium one can expect to pay if agter they've been banned off the road for two years for drink driving?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

R - Best off to ring insurance (dont reveal your ident) TBH.

Try cruiseirl.com youll get a more 'independant' reply as opposed to "Your going to hell for doing something wrong" type reply from here....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

A friend with an endorsement is being charged €5400 per year on a one litre Starlet. He was off the road for ten months for leaving the scene of an accident (which he wasn't involved in!!:confused: )

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Friend of mine E8500 for a land rover jeep. When he was stopped the Gard opened the door and he fell out of the jeep onto the road :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I've heard that it's the usual premium + 250%,the loading reduces by 50% per year i.e. lasts 5 years

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Chief--- wrote:
    Friend of mine E8500 for a land rover jeep. When he was stopped the Gard opened the door and he fell out of the jeep onto the road :o:o

lol :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement