Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL (televised) in Dublin?

Options
  • 21-11-2005 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

I just moved to Dublin from Cork, and was wondering what bars might show NFL games on Sundays?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

The Lord Lucan in Lucan shows games every sunday if your out that way.

In the City theres a few places, Buskers on Fleet Street, the Outback on parnell street and the Portobello all show the games afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Saints#33

Hey Robert hows the form...this is D-Low(aka best cornerback ever!),long time no see.Welcome to Dublin.Theres a few places showing ball.Outback is terrible..no commentating and folk singers all nite!Buskers is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The official bar of the DCU Saints.We'll all be there Thurs for thanksgiving if u wanna drop in.

Speaking of which,,,u got a club in Dublin yet? :)

Talk soon,
    D-Low.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 NDMARSHALS

Hi Fixer,

This Thursday the Woolshed (outback) on Parnel St is showing the two games in part of thanks giving day and most of the Marshals will be there.

Look forward to seeing you at training.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Saints#33

You may heve pipped me to the post on this one Marshal.But I shall have my revenge mwah hahh haa!!

But seriously after the woolshed come down to Buskers/Boomerangs for a session,late bar and a LOT more women than the woolshed.Be good to get the two gangs together for a laugh/wrestling style staredown :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 555 ✭✭✭fixer

Thursday I'll be at Traffic nightclub, with a friend from Detroit who's dj'ing there. I doubt I'll make it to either place for the football on Thursday, but possibly Sunday, if I'm back from Cork in time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement