Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Thompson gets OWNED again!

Options
  • 21-11-2005 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

Hahahaha, good one Jack.
    Check it out - http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=61752
    Jacko's licence to practice law in Alabama has been revoked. Hopefully a few more states will do the same.

Can anyone say OWNED/PWNT/insert your own variation here ?

normal_00023114.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Nice pic dude!

Personally I hope Jack sticks around.......he's been a good topic of much debate and constant slagging. I reckon there'll be "Jack" character in the new GTA, whenever it comes out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

The thing that annoys me the most about the Jack Thompson guy is that people actually listen and pay attention to the **** he comes out with, like when he said the Sims 2 is a paedophile trainer....

WHAT THE ****?!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Read over the weekend that he wants to sue Amazon because of all the bad reviews for his book...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

And the fact that "the ultimate guide to anal sex for gay men" was coming up as an "if you like this, then you might also like..." :)

Think they fixed that already though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Stephen wrote:
    And the fact that "the ultimate guide to anal sex for gay men" was coming up as an "if you like this, then you might also like..." :)

Think they fixed that already though.

lol. thats brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

There's 199 customer reviews of his book on amazon now, nearly all of them negative :) Some of the positive ones are pure piss takes as well, hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

lol, what a n00b.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

i love the tags his book has:
    "Lies (12),lies (10),Propaganda (10),Slander (6),Unscientific (5),Unfounded assertions (5),Biased (4),Childish Name Calling (4),Self-promoting with fake reviews (4),biased (3),scaremonger (3),ambulance chaser (3),Money grabbing lawyer (3),Libel (3),slander (3)"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

haha

pwnage to the maxx0r

legend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i got a link at the end
    "so you would like to know about.....masculine men?"

O_o

my 'GTA made me do it' T-Shirt arrived last week \o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

those review are fantastic

but it is good to have him around, think of all the fun we have been having at his expence, good ole penny-arcade

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The saga continues....

In a shock move, Jack throws rattle from pram..... </sarcasm>

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

yes Rome started the "food fight"

twat

Advertisement