Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

OLD...school

• 21-11-2005 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

elevate3.jpg
    Ministry and ELEVATE is back with the Xmas bash of the year. After the major success of the John O'Callaghan gig, we have been working hard behind the scenes to bring together two powerhouses of the oldskool scene.
    MICK WALSH
    Vs
    DJ PRESSURE
    Mick Walsh is without doubt one of the biggest and best Irish DJs around, with residents in Sides and Asylum and playing major gigs right across the country. Mick has graced Elevate before and given us a couple of memorable nights. This time we're going one better.
    DJ Pressure (a man who needs no introduction), another major Irish DJ who had long standing residencies in Asylum and Sides has decided to play along side Mick for the first time in over 10 years to take us on a very emotional trip down memory lane.
    This is your chance to see a rare event that may never be seen again, with two of the best old skool jocks ever to grace the Dublin scene playing side by side.
    The event takes place at the intimate venue of the Belvedere Hotel on the 10th December and is going to kick the festive season of with a bang.
    So if theres one gig you get to over the Christmas.. make it this one, this has all the trade marks of an explosive event. So hope to see ya's all there for a round of beer, barley and some top top music.
    Ticket give aways @ www.ministryfm.com
    Ministry 93.2fm ...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Subc

can somebody tell me if this would be good or not cause i have absolutley no clue lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭CTRob

Sounds absolutly brialliant m8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

Mick,

Is this gig going to be any use? Is it going to be a propper mich walsh - pressuse set like the ones Keenc put up for download in the Asylum thread or will it be a pressure temple theathre old skool set full of hard house ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Michael Masterson

Belfunk wrote:
    Mick,

Is this gig going to be any use? Is it going to be a propper mich walsh - pressuse set like the ones Keenc put up for download in the Asylum thread or will it be a pressure temple theathre old skool set full of hard house ?

Hand house gives me a pain in my head and it should be all burnt ....
    Proper oldschool not doing this gig for money just the love of proper old school ...If youv'e ever heard ministry 93.2 Dublin ....you'll know what to
    expect ...expect the likes of SecretWeapon DreamLover ,eggy banyasi - acid indisection , ORN - Snow , sunday club paladian dawn , Transamericia ,union jack - two full moons and a trout ....
    For some reviews of our previous nights check out www.ministryfm.com..
    good music ....makes gud fun ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Looks great unfortunately im away that weekend,proper old SKOOL not school :D in the place :)

• Advertisement

jonny68 wrote:
    Looks great unfortunately im away that weekend,proper old SKOOL not school :D in the place :)

Cheers Jonny should be a good one alright ..p.s sorry about the spelling v poor now ...need to go back to school and brush up ....too many mad nights taking effect on my brain ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭rasoul

mick thanks for that, really looking forwrd to it now, hsould be about ten of us heading in, rarely go out clubbing these days, will defo make an effort for this, tell me, if this is a success will it be a regular thing do ya reckon, get dollard ed case etc down

rasoul wrote:
    mick thanks for that, really looking forwrd to it now, hsould be about ten of us heading in, rarely go out clubbing these days, will defo make an effort for this, tell me, if this is a success will it be a regular thing do ya reckon, get dollard ed case etc down

Hello Rasoul this is the third time we have had Mick Walsh ..we already do the nights regularly ..the venue loves us no fights great atmoshere and loads of beer downed ....some madness " we had batman and robin there the last time with whistles running and jumping around ..in the crowd ...."
    tm_dscf1097=jpg.jpg

elevate pics ...

We get a cooling system for the venue + extra sound and lighting believe me good fun ..normally do the nights every two months ...
    PM your real name and I'll put you in the guest list ...
    Looking foward to the night myself have some real jems to start the night off .

Regards Mick Masterson .....

Map ...
    thebelvederemap.jpg

Ok folks 2 Double passes to give away all you have to do is e-mail ..
    Ministry@dublin.com with your 2 names for guest and a phone number .
    We will text the winners Friday evening ...

Good Luck ..

Regards Mick Masterson .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭CTRob

Last night went down a stormer!! Thanx guys for such a class night. Really hope this tuns into a weekly or fortnightly event ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement