Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jack johnson

Options
  • 21-11-2005 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

wow! why has nobody ever mentioned him before. bought his album this morning and have listened to it about 10 times since i got it. its brill!

anyone else think the same?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭wailers_irl

ya he's pretty good alrite, alot of people dont like himcant understand that really!!! which album did you get?? he's "earlier" stuff is alot better not as commerical as his last. Pity bout the concert being sold out!!the touts will have a field day!!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

sure tickets for the sold out vicar street gig were going for at least 150 euros.

it's a pity the venue got moved he's more of a vicar street type of act.

i don't mean that in a bad way, but the point is ****e sound wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭wailers_irl

ya vicar st would have been great!!another date would have been perfect for vicar st, i didnt even get tickets for the point after. I'm sure there will be plenty available comin up to the date though. Pretty hard to believe he sold out the point in 4 hours!!!

Advertisement