Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

somethings gone wrong...

• 21-11-2005 7:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

hey wasn't this forum mainly supposed to be about collaborations?... only 2 have been made and nothings been added to either of them in over a week... was it just a week where people went through a phase of thinkin it would be cool to writes songs with other boardsies? i dunno...

[\rant]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

ah ye but to be fair its early days and collabs cant be happenin every day! i have to sit down and do two when i have the time. The Home recording bit keeps the forum going but the collabs take time remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

Family emergency has kept me away from my guitars/computer etc for the last week, should be back at this soon hopefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

I warned Lundi Mardi to be realistic, he expected tracks to come flying in the first weekend.
    We'll get there....the stuff isn't on a deadline, after all....it's for fun! :v: ♪♪

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

With posts about soundcards, cubase etc, I think it just shows there is a demand for a dedicated Irish forum for home recording, computer music, etc.

The bands/musicians forum seems to be far more based towards gigging, guitars, performance, venues etc.

Perhaps you lovely mods could/should create one final section dedicated to home recording, computer music etc.

Just a suggestion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

Rustar wrote:
    I warned Lundi Mardi to be realistic, he expected tracks to come flying in the first weekend.
    We'll get there....the stuff isn't on a deadline, after all....it's for fun! :v: ♪♪
    a what now? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

no one interested then no?

Ren_And_Stimpy_-_Sven_Hoek.gif

Don't rush me! biggrin.gif

These things take time.....free time, creative juices flowing, some people may need to do a bit of setup before they can contribute. I'd figure stuff will be rolling in for a week or so...

Working on it now. Expect something from me before the weekend's out, I warrant.

OK....so I haven't actually DONE anything yet....but I will!! :):D :v: :v:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

by the way lundi mardi- ive taken your guitar and im making a bit of a moby style thing out of it.. just for fun.. ill post it soon.

Advertisement