Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf2 Special Forces release day patch notes.

Options
  • 21-11-2005 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.battlefield2.nl/Index.php?id=182

Its in dutch but available from day one, someone translating it now.
    The patch for both Bf2 and Nf2SF allows players to play on both servers and be kicked when certain maps come around. And the extar weapons you get with SF you will be able to use in Vanilla BF so spend 30 quid get better guns....

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Sweet.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Patch is out in Asia at the moment. I'll download and install to see whta it does.

From EA UK :

Thought you'd all like to know that the system specs for BF2 Special Forces have been confirmed as being the same as Battlefield 2 with the exception of hard drive space required. You'll need an extra 1.5GB free (plus 3GB or more free space on the Windows partition) to play this first expansion pack.

It seems though that no matter what space you have, the pacth will do everything on C:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Ok I downloaded the 1.12 patch and installed w/o any problems.

My game version is now 1.1.2554-356.0

If you do have errors the patchlog.txt file doesn't exist anymore. All patch error logs are found in /program files/ea games/bf2/PATCH.ERR

Advertisement