Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is this connection on my Creative Zen Touch???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

inline remote control i'd assume, you know the ones that display song title etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

bazH wrote:
    inline remote control i'd assume, you know the ones that display song title etc.
    mmmmm, suppose that makes sense.

I'll do some more googling.

Cheers bazH

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

It's definately for the remote. Theres one available for the creative. Had the zen touch myself and was about to buy the remte but sold it before i got around to it. All sony discman, minidisc players and jukeboxes have them. Most other makes have it too.

Anyone have any links for the creative remote? Cant seem to find it on the creative site?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

Here you go

http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=217&product=115

Might get one myself.. would be handy.. pain in the ar$e talking it out of the case everytime you want to access the controls.. a case designed like the Zen Micro would be nice.. the flip up ones...

• Advertisement

Here you go

http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=217&product=115

Might get one myself.. would be handy.. pain in the ar$e talking it out of the case everytime you want to access the controls.. a case designed like the Zen Micro would be nice.. the flip up ones...

Tanx skywalker

I'll let u know if I get one.

Quazzy

Advertisement