Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lookin for the cheapest place to buy armoured jacket and helmets

Options
  • 21-11-2005 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭

was in the bike shop today saw a fine shark helemt
    forget the name of the jacket though
    i need gloves as well
    its comin to 325e
    does anyone know of a cheap place on line for any of these goods?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Go into the shops to get the right size and then buy the lot on ebay/online!! I got a new helmet last month and it was €120 cheaper to get it from england - i got it from here http://www.inter-bike.co.uk along with some other stuff since they charge a flat rate for shipping.....!! My Frank Thomas trousers arrived this morning - €70 inc p&p from ebay and they still have the tags attached!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭synchro

tk123 wrote:
    Go into the shops to get the right size and then buy the lot on ebay/online!! I got a new helmet last month and it was €120 cheaper to get it from england - i got it from here http://www.inter-bike.co.uk along with some other stuff since they charge a flat rate for shipping.....!! My Frank Thomas trousers arrived this morning - €70 inc p&p from ebay and they still have the tags attached!! :D

i kinda lost faith in ebay recently afer buying a pair of nike runners unaware of them being seconds!
    but is this ebay seller good ya?
    im looking for the following:
    richa tornado jacket - in shiop for 160e
    and
    sharp s500 espirit helmet - ion shop for 160e

if u know where i could get these cheaper by the time vat import duties and delivery are added on, id be very greatful
    thanks

i

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Cassiel

If you are near Dublin, then try Cotters in Ballymount Ind Est, supposed to be cheap. Although those prices sound as cheap as you might get anywhere.
    If you fancied travelling, then the Ulster Bike show is on in Belfast this weekend, should be a good bit of discounted gear on sale and Hein Gericke have a store up there too, they are highly recommended.

Advertisement