Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advise needed on management company sitution

Options
  • 21-11-2005 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for some help / advice as I don't know what else to do, I moved in to a apartment block Oct 04, and paid €1000 for management fee, todate the mangement company are useless. They now want €1560 for the year, and the builders still haven't handed over control to the mangement company.
    Can anyone advise me on what I can do, as I feel our hands are tied as we can't get rid of them until builders hand over and paying out that sort of money when we are not getting value for money.

ALso can they demand the payment of money when they havent supplied us with last years book and havent had a agm yet?

Thanks a mill in advance,
    Simon

Advertisement