Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Say you wanna set up a Rabodirect account but havent a tax cert...

Options
  • 22-11-2005 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭

... and don't know how to get one, and have been told you can't get your P60.

Is there a way around that? Like sending THREE utilities bills and include your address and PPS in the application?

Anyone done this before?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭Spocker

Dubious that you've been *told* you can't get your P60 (unless it'll be your first, then'll come in the last paycheck of this year/first of next year).

If your payslip has your PPS number on it can you use that? How about a tax relief/credit cert?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

If all your taxes are paid and up to date then just go on to the revenue website here https://www.revenue.ie/itp/identification.jsp and follow the instructions and you'll get a tax certificate within a week AFAIK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 madaboutmoney

There seems to be a get-out if you don't have your P60. I opened an account recently and couldn't find my tax docs for love nor money. Called the rabodirect people about it and they said that I could include a letter with my application form saying that I don't have any document with my PPS number and that would be okay. Told them they should say this on their website - told me that they will be doing this.

I agree with the above - your employer is obliged to give you a P60 annually.

Advertisement