Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm so bored. An i'm new XD

Options
  • 22-11-2005 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello everyone.
    I'm from Kilkenny and i'm really bored.
    Is there any real Kilkenny people around here?
    Not just Waterford people trying to steal or land :mad:
    What parts of Kilkenny are you all from if you are from Kilkenny?
    Altough most people from Kilkenny know me :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 harry1234

skitzo! wrote:
    Hello everyone.
    If youre still bored move somewhere else, join the Library,goto the gaa club get out and get a life.
    Good Luck
    harry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 skitzo!

Wow, Your the funniest person i've seen!
    Library=Where everyone drinks (Don't lie, I often give you fags)
    G.a.a Club=Crap, Rip off games of Football and Baseball, Not worth playing.
    I have a life, A very active and social life.
    But unfortunatly, No matter where you go to on the internet you alway's find little children learning how to use the internet, Quoting the post directly above them and struggling to type without spelling like a 6 year old (No offence to 6 year old's) So I suggest try not get smart with your next post because you clearly have no idea on the subject at hand.
    Good Luck
    skitzo!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

No, no I believe your the funny person :rolleyes:
    I'm sorry to tell you but this forum only has fake Kilkenny people in it, because of this nobody has a clue who you are and most of all nobody cares who you.

Your obviously a very polite person who doesn't try to be a smart arse and use childish comments so I'm sure you'll have no problems making friends in the big bad world, once you've accomplished this task I'm sure you won't be bored anymore and then you can ask your friends for help when using this new thing called the Internet.

For more information on what the internet is please load the following URL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet (Uniform Resource Locator) in your internet web browser (generally Internet Explorer) you can open Internet explorer by double clicking on the big blue E on your desktop

Good luck in your new endeavors,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Not just Waterford people trying to steal or land
    Altough most people from Kilkenny know me
    Wow, Your the funniest person i've seen!
    But unfortunatly, ...... Quoting the post directly above them and struggling to type without spelling like a 6 year old (No offence to 6 year old's)
    So I suggest try not get smart with your next post because you clearly have no idea on the subject at hand.

trying to avoid spelling like a 6 yr old ? have you tried?

its OUR not or, YOU'RE not YOUR, UNFORTUNATELY not unfortunatly, and one sentence makes no grammatical sense, maybe you meant "I suggest you try"?

I only point this out as you've made people's spelling seem important to you.

And most people from Kilkenny know you? that's real funny, you sound like the town wino or bike. Anyways I don't see any point to your post, but then I dunno if there is any point to you in general. Ah so why did I respond ? - better than doing some work.

You will appreciate that I'll probably not bother reading let alone respondng to any further drivel you might post.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Try heading to Graignamanagh. I hear a swim in the Barrow on a frosty night helps ease boredom.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

skitzo! wrote:
    Hello everyone.

Howdy Cleatus.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

skitzo! Banned! Goodnight!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭djpaul

And most people from Kilkenny know you? that's real funny, you sound like the town wino or bike. .

:p:p:p:) Good 1!!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭pimpy_c

Is everyone from Kilkenny this hostile? Poor skitso is getting a right going over!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I'm a banana

John

• Advertisement
Advertisement