Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wrestlemania revenge belfast!

• 22-11-2005 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

hi first post here.. just to let people know it says on ticketmaster.ie that tickets for this event are on sale this saturday, anyone know of a dublin date scheduled for next year, they have to come back seen as demand was so high for all the shows this year.. also anyone know if the hbk signing in easons will be rescheduled?? cheers:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

i dont think they will just have a show in dublin after seein the reaction to the two gone by..they knew from all the past shows that the crowd would be huge in dublin but i think they will just come back in the summer like earlier this year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

where on ticketmaster is this listed? cant find it anywhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Says it here: http://www.ticketmaster.ie/?tm_link=tm_home_f3

Just realised, it's also listed on the main page!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

There was a rumour that the point is to be closed next year so they can make it bigger so i guess this must be true since there is no show next announced for next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

wrestling will be on in Belfast on a Tuesday :mad:

was thinking about going but no point now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Okay, HBK signing in Easons? This is the first I've heard of it. When it this supposed to be happening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jackdlad

Okay, HBK signing in Easons? This is the first I've heard of it. When it this supposed to be happening?

it was supposed to be on on saturday, but because the raw show in coventry was switched till 12 in the afternoon, the signing had to be cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Oh,that sucks :( Well thanks for replying and letting me know anyways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I dunno about the HBK signing be rescheduled but it said in the paper on Saturday in some statement released that the Carlito/Victoria signing in Smyths that was supposed to be on Saturday would be rescheduled!

I heard the point in closing in 2007.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭damienom

Point closing early next year, check out www.thepoint.ie I think they have only scheduled things until March of next year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Well..hopefully IwW can get something together and pull off a bigger show than usual with WWE not around this time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jackdlad

damienom wrote:
    Point closing early next year, check out www.thepoint.ie I think they have only scheduled things until March of next year

ther is an event scheduled in october and december next year!!

Advertisement