Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ditsucks.net?

Options
  • 22-11-2005 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

Anyone else get this email?
    Dear all students,

I have setup the following forum for you all to write your comments about DIT
    http://www.ditsucks.net

Please forward this, tell your friends

Please do not put any names on message board or any form of slander, please read
    rules before posting

If I have missed out on any parts of the website please email me on <<email edited by request>>
    Thanks

Idea came from:
    Just as we where sitting in a lecture hall a week ago we talked about that the
    students thought of out college and how we could come up to this idea and improve
    out college.

Please see below
    http://www.ditsucks.net

Is thie serrious?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

namit is a member of netsoc.

i wonders if he/she is using netsoc to host this....hmmm i shall have to investimagates

it sounds a bit unnessessary, i mean, there is already a dit boards as well as this forum.

but hey, it could be very popular. could be humble pie for dit

oh and also, if he/she went to dit with any proposals they would prolly tell him/her where to stick it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

it does look real. this is the first time i ever heard of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

namit is a member of netsoc.

i wonders if he is using netsoc to host this....hmmm i shall have to investimagates

it sounds a bit unnessessary, i mean, there is already a dit boards as well as this forum.

but hey, it could be very popular. could be humble pie for dit
    The url is quite risque and very missleading for what it is.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i went to school with namit....

its a he, altho i Do wonder sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Oirthir

Would it not be more appropriate to just posts suggestions in the DITSU section of DITSEE?

Is that not the whole point of both the board and DITSU?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

doubt it'll go anywhere, ut interesting none the less

Apparently it's a sister site of http://www.ditrules.net which isn't active yet but will be soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

it's a good idea to bitch about what's wrong in the college.. who knows, something may come of the more "constructive" posts

though it could get overpopulated and turn into a "HAHAHA X IS A ****" (X being a lecturer) type situation

it's a good idea to bitch about what's wrong in the college.. who knows, something may come of the more "constructive" posts

though it could get overpopulated and turn into a "HAHAHA X IS A ****" (X being a lecturer) type situation
    So long as it is moderated properly I'm sure that will not happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

HAAHAHAH Kev's a ****

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

says mick.... the coq smoking cancer face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭namit

Have also setup www.ditrules.net if anyone wants to say anything about the college that is good. And there are quite a few personally i like the college and my course but want to know what other peopel think about it.

Hey all can you spread the word or give me some suggestions on how to spread the word or the forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

just happened to see this on the front page, namit do you go by the name "(Blocked)" on msn?

yes thats me

haha that's strange, I'm Corm on your list:D

a i see you in dit?

i went to school with namit....

its a he, altho i Do wonder sometimes

yes your ma

namit wrote:
    a i see you in dit?

Nope, met you yeeears ago one Sunny saturday! Think we were talking about you getting cable net connection in your house. In Stephens Green. You gave me an mp3 CD too! Said I'd give it back but never had the opportunity to. Ooops!

Advertisement