Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Markets?

• 22-11-2005 1:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭

hey..

well I was thinking.. I've been making lots and lots of jewellery and would really like to sell some coming up to Christmas.. I'm sure there is plenty of demand.. and I'd be able to make some extra cash for getting my own Christmas pressies..

thing is.. how do you go about getting a stand at a market? do you need a licence? where are there markets? I've heard about the new market on Sundays in Templebar.. sounds great.

Any ideas or info would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Em, if you're in Dublin, there's a christmas crafts fair about. Don't know the details off hand, but I'll try find out today. Waterford has one too in Garter Lane if thats any good to anyone?

Best thing to do would be to ask one of the Stephens Green artists. I doubt they'd mind the enquiry too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭samb

The national craft fair is in the RDS, Dec 7th-11th but that probably costs about 2k for the four days.
    Google temple bar craft and furniture or the cow's lane market and you should get a contact detail. the price of these markets is probably very reasonable.
    Anyone know how much they are?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Rumour has it a table in the Temple Bar Christmas Crafts Fair is 20 quid!

Not bad at all If you can make money!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Fajitas! wrote:
    Rumour has it a table in the Temple Bar Christmas Crafts Fair is 20 quid!

Not bad at all If you can make money!
    hey, I've e-mailed the organiser but haven't heard anything.

Anyone know how to go about getting a table?! Heading down there this Sunday, see what it's like. Thanks Fajitas!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

there's markets in blackrock and Ranelagh every week as far as i know and i doubt they'd be that expensive :).

• Advertisement
Advertisement