Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

k750i memory

• 22-11-2005 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭

hi guys does anyone know where i can get cheap memory cards for the k750i.i donot really want to get one off ebay.
    i would like to get a 1mb or even a larger one.
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

I got a 2GB one from http://www.datakits.co.uk/, it was just about/under €200 with shipping with the conversion from Sterling, now it's about €160 not including shipping (forget how much that was).

I think expansys.ie ones are slightly cheaper than they were too...
    1GB - http://www.expansys.ie/product.asp?code=121443
    2GB - http://www.expansys.ie/product.asp?code=124900

But be warned, it was pointed out to me that the datakits site security was/is dodgy, I still got the card with no probs however. :)

And for some reason, their site was really slow just now. :\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

eh Shop4Memory have a 1Gb MemoryStick PRO - Sandisk for €105 with free delivery, is this the right sort your looking for? Clicky here

Eh i think it was a Pro DUO one you wanted, they are €109 from Shop4Memory for a 1GB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

drdre wrote:
    1mb or even a larger one.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

thanks guys i will check it out.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

got mine on mobymeory.com, 49.99GBP + shipping for sandisk pro duo, think it worked out as 81euro with free usb card reader...

works really well in the phone, card reader is great as it is a lot faster reading and writing to it than via the phone usb cable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

carphone warehouse has 1gb cards for €99.95

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

Carphone warehouse are rip off for all cards, usb cables etc. try online

yeah liam u are right. i would never go to carphone i am not that thick:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

liamskater wrote:
    Carphone warehouse are rip off for all cards, usb cables etc. try online

its cheaper than a number of websites i've found, e.g. komplett is 115

edit: they seem to have dropped to 103, but they're still more expensive even if you don't include delivery

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

its cheaper than a number of websites i've found, e.g. komplett is 115

edit: they seem to have dropped to 103, but they're still more expensive even if you don't include delivery

99 in CPW is a great price compared to what you would get anywhere else in Ireland, they are available in a fair few place online for 80 or so now, but still a good price compared to argos, sony store etc etc...

• Advertisement

thanks guys does anyone know where i can get a k750i unlocked and flashed from the internet.my friends friend got a k750i unlocked for free from the internet but he cannot remember from where.hope someone here can help

thanks alot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

contact wolfman on boards, he'll sort you out, or at least point you in the right direction :) best of luck.

yeah wolfman has some good contact for fones and accesories.
    he is a nice guy i dealt with him before

Advertisement