Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Front page fixes

Options
  • 22-11-2005 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 78,415 ✭✭✭✭

The "Ad Sales" boardsman points to adverts@boards.ie

Under "Latest Forum Posts". Can the width of "Forum" be reduced compared to "Thread Title (Replies)"? "Forum" is rarely exceeded (1/20 at this time), but "Thread Title" is often (3/20 at this time). It may be that the cropping for "Forum" doesn't account for the chracters used by "(Replies)".
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

1) I think that's the right e-mail address. Or at least is it should be (DeVore).

2) We don't explicitly specify the widths in terms of percentage or anything, so it's probably your browser or screen resolution (e.g. on my 1200 x ? there's nothing being wrapped). We could look at dumping the left column for now...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Best bet might be to talk to SalesOnline directly, who handle our advertising sales. I think you can get them on info@salesonline.ie

Advertisement