Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is?

Options
  • 22-11-2005 9:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Whho is the Mr Admin here, huh?
    I need to contact mr administrator but dont know how to do here? :confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

There are a handful of admins, and they take on different roles, what do you want to talk to an admin about?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

You can mail admin at boards.ie, or leave a message here.

If its awfully private, and you don't like email, you can PM me, Cloud, devore, ecksor or vexorg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 marcsleigh

Yup, mr Admin, i wanna change the username from "marcsleigh" to "Marc Sleigh", coz' when signin' up, i didn't know i could use space character (#32)!
    Would i have that, mr Admin? :v:
    Many thanks! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

lol here's me thinking that it would be something really serious. I think you have to be a subscriber to get your name changed. I think Devore once said that he was fed up with it so he said that you need to give at least a €5 to get it changed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

There are more admins than users about here :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

marcsleigh wrote:
    Yup, mr Admin, i wanna change the username from "marcsleigh" to "Marc Sleigh", coz' when signin' up, i didn't know i could use space character (#32)!
    Would i have that, mr Admin? :v:
    Many thanks! :rolleyes:

name changes are only granted if you become a suscriber - info on that can be found in the FAQ/Newbie Forum under the system menu

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement