Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed, buying second hand bike

Options
  • 22-11-2005 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

Tomorrow I'm going to have a look at a second hand bike I'm thinking of buying. It's a private sale so I'm looking for a few tips, things to look out for etc. It's a Honda Varadero 125.

Also, does anyone know of a motorcycle mechanic who I could get to have a look over the bike before I buy it?

I might also need someone with a suitable van to deliver the bike to me so if anyone knows of someone who does such a service I'd be grateful if you could let me know.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭jackal

It would help if you posted where you are located in dublin. To get the bike to or from somewhere ring: Motorcycle Recovery Service.
    Address: 122 Limekiln gn
    Walkinstown, 12
    Mobile: (087) 2516256

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 ridertraining

This may be of interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Thanks for the info both of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

They lads in the motorcycle recovery service (as per Jackal's post) know their way around a bike, so you could ask them to have a look.

Advertisement