Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising on Boards

Options
  • 22-11-2005 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭

How do you go about advertising on boards, and what are the costs involved? The boards Beers banner that is usually out of date, is that available for rent?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

That doesnt give me much information........ Is there anywhere on boards where this information can be found or do I have to contact that company. The link given (Thanks for that) has only 2 lines of information which is also very vague.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Email adverts@boards.ie or contact one of the admins for more info

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i believe an outside agency looks after the advertising.

email info@salesonline.ie

well so says Regi

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054848025

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Not too keen on the new Vodafone banner ad. Ads on Boards were always quite understated, but now we have this big red monstrosity with a flashing star to put up with :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I believe it is roughly €2000 for 200,000 banner impressions.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

zaph wrote:
    Not too keen on the new Vodafone banner ad. Ads on Boards were always quite understated, but now we have this big red monstrosity with a flashing star to put up with :(
    Ah c'mon, it's helping boards survive.

Advertisement