Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone go to Ring Gaeltacht 98/99?

Options
  • 22-11-2005 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

Seen a hell of a LOT of fellow ring-people on campus from "Cursa C" 98 & 99, did everyone go to UCD??!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Homerbeer

I don't go to ucd, but i was in ring. Risteard Mc grianna is the name was in olive's class ( i think) I have a foggy memory. Whats your name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭TrickyRicky

i remember having a teacher called Olive-was she the fat horrible one? it's so long ago, cant say i remember anyone in particular, just the people that stood out... were you on cursa c in the summer of 98 or 99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Homerbeer

sorry, i was there all year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i was at ring either 99 or 00, it was a great laugh, was only there for 2/3 weeks. learned **** all irish.

your man martin the head guy got done for being a kiddy fiddler recently - no surprise there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

I didnt do Irish being a northerner, but can say Ta Me Piano in a solid Connemara accent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭TrickyRicky

yeh, 3 weeks likewise, i remember martin, did he really get done for bein a paedo? apparently he ran the summer courses for like 20 yrs so it's a bit surprising!!! think i rememer a guy nicknamed ferdi, are you the one & the same??

Advertisement