Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF7 Last Orders

Options
  • 22-11-2005 12:10pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭

any one seen it, I just aquired a copy legally :p and have to say its pretty slick, its all bout the mako reactor bit in VII with Sep and Cloud and Zack. very good stuff, fleshes out the story nicely

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

where did you get it? and how much?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

torrents are legal right?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

torrents are legal right?:rolleyes:

Heh!!

Saw it too, it was alrite, filled in some gaps, rather short. animation was'nt a patch on advent children.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

getting advent children now, is it only subbed...any dubbed versions available?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

you wouldnt want a dubbed one, now c'mon. the subs are perfect.
    i liked last orders, although they seemed to use it as the video for crisis core?!

• Advertisement

so now dubbed then...sigh...better get out the glasses then

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Just make sure you don't DL one with french substitles like me.

....wow...
    ....amazing...

....wow...
    ....amazing...

i take it thats for advent children?

yup

• Advertisement

glad you like it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

yeah saw advent children on the weekend. it has the ...WOW... facter indeed:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Just saw Last Order now. It was quite good.
    While I took most of the alterations in my stride, one really bothered me:
    When Sephiroth impales Cloud and instead of Cloud knocking him off the side, Sephiroth jumps off. It kind of neutered Clouds finest moment, and what should've been the story's climax

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Yeah seen it ages ago when Advent Children came out

However i didnt acquire it legally like yourself :p:p

Its very good, all about Zack n the history of the Nibelheim events.
    Brought back memories :rolleyes:

Sephiroth looks great, that was the main thing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

Crucifix wrote:
    Just saw Last Order now. It was quite good.
    While I took most of the alterations in my stride, one really bothered me:
    When Sephiroth impales Cloud and instead of Cloud knocking him off the side, Sephiroth jumps off. It kind of neutered Clouds finest moment, and what should've been the story's climax

Yeah, but that didn't make sense in the game... What they did in LO made more sense IMO

SeantheMan wrote:
    However i didnt acquire it legally like yourself :p:p
    Yes....legally....of course
    DingChavez wrote:
    Yeah, but that didn't make sense in the game... What they did in LO made more sense IMO
    A matter of opinion I suppose, but I don't agree,
    I mean Cloud basically did the same thing except in LO he threw him a different direction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

I think the european release of "Last Order" will be called "Crisis Core". Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: Illegal torrent site mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

O_o

Oooooh, Naughty.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

DarthWraak wrote:
    I think the european release of "Last Order" will be called "Crisis Core". Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Wrong, Crisis Core is a 'planned' FF7 spin-off on the PSP... no new information on it for months though

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

i've heard some terrible reports about the FFVII spin off for mobile phones.

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Apparently there are bits of it that are intentionally incredibly hard and require (to get past the bit) to use the 'tag' feature involving someone else who has the game in your vicinity helping you out...

*shakes head*

Awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Christ on a bike.

That sort of takes the biscuit now in all fairness.

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I was thinking of that watching Last Order. It had a few turks in it who weren't in the game, I figure there the characters from that phone game (which was about the turks).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Cosine

Rhyme wrote:
    Apparently there are bits of it that are intentionally incredibly hard and require (to get past the bit) to use the 'tag' feature involving someone else who has the game in your vicinity helping you out...

Why do I get the feeling that in order to do that it will cost money?

Cosine wrote:
    Why do I get the feeling that in order to do that it will cost money?
    I wouldnt put it by them to be honest, although infa red or something similar could be used... *shrugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

The mobile phone idea is a joint venture with the mobile phone company.

(just for your info, the phone Cloud uses in Advent children is the one the FF mobile game is on in real life :D )

It came out in a series of chapters and it was set before Final Fantasy VII itself, around the time Reno and Rude joined the turks. From what i've heard, the game won't be coming out here on phones because, basically, the japanese level of technology is scarily good. I'm not 100% on this but i think that Crisis Core on the PSP is all the chapters of the mobile phone game on a single disk that is to be released in the US and, more importantly, here

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

RedXIV wrote:
    The mobile phone idea is a joint venture with the mobile phone company.

(just for your info, the phone Cloud uses in Advent children is the one the FF mobile game is on in real life :D )

It came out in a series of chapters and it was set before Final Fantasy VII itself, around the time Reno and Rude joined the turks. From what i've heard, the game won't be coming out here on phones because, basically, the japanese level of technology is scarily good. I'm not 100% on this but i think that Crisis Core on the PSP is all the chapters of the mobile phone game on a single disk that is to be released in the US and, more importantly, here

They are really pimping out the FFVII franchise. The poor thing must be riddled.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Try looking for Final Fantasy on ebay, you'd be suprised how much nonsense about the game is out there, although i have spotted the odd item that i'd love to own, current favourite is a two foot long model of the Sierra ariship from advent children, don't need it for anything but looks really cool

Advertisement