Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychonauts?

Options
  • 22-11-2005 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

I remember playing a demo of this about 5 months ago, and reading thatthe release would be delayed in Europe. Anyhow, does anyone know when the PC version will be coming out here, because it was one of the best demos I've played in a while.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

wow that took a long time to come out here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭JCDenton

Brilliant!

I loved the demo, and after seeing ads for it on telly recently, I've been laying down plenty of hints for Christmas. Can't wait to finally play the full game!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭IceHawk

TmB wrote:

...and that site gets added to my bookmarks toolbar. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭JCDenton

Has anyone played the full game?

Is my uncontrollable joy warranted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭bambam

yep its a cracker of a game. Very polished. good humour. Safe to say I'm looking forward to the sequel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

According to Play, the PS2 version isn't out until January. Which is nice. No, hang on, the other thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Excellent game best platformer i have played since Banjo. The main puzzles are brillient and well *thought* out hehe.

On PC it looks amazing in a surreal cartoony way.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭IceHawk

Did anyone actually get this? I had a look in a couple of game shops in Limerick on Saturday and none of them had it in. It either sold out really fast or gamefaqs was wrong about the date.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Play.com and game.net both have it down for the 2nd... I'm tempted to grab it on the Xbox for after my exams.

• Advertisement
Advertisement