Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easrly IF game - "Adventure"

Options
  • 22-11-2005 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭

I know that this should probably be in the games forum, but I kinda need it asap and though it might do better here, however, move it if needs be.

I need to download an early interactive fiction game called Adventure. I was given a site address from which to download it (rickadams.org) but I can't get any of them to work, so I was wondering if any of you lovely people here on boards might be able to help meh...

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

You're right. Don't post here to reach a larger audience please. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Are you looking in the right place?
    Lots of versions listed here...

Edit: Maybe its an issue with getting them to run in DOS. Try using DOSbox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭catspring

TmB, yeah, that's the page I was on, but when I clicked the links they would not finish loading for me. Now, I'm not very technical AT ALL, which is probably a large part of the problem. I'll try that DosBox thingy and see how it goes. Thanks for the help ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

not sure which one you need so i got them all for you. heres a yousendit link to a .rar file with some of the files from that site.

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=04O9AKLP873V70Z1RDRREON6K2

let me know if you need the later versions of it i.e. Adventure 2, 2.5, 3 etc...

Advertisement