Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant in Stillorgan

• 22-11-2005 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭

Following on from the pubs in stillorgan topic, im going out for a meal on friday night.

We are looking for suggestions for somewhere to eat in Stillorgan? I know the Orchard pub do lovely food but we would like to go somewhere else! We don't have a fortune to spend either! And somewhere a bit romantic wouldn't go a miss ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MrSinn

Try the pub in Mount Merrion(kileys i think)(food all day) and there is a restaurant beside it too,it's just mins walk from stillorgan and there is a lovely view of dublin bay as you walk thru the park across from the pub,it's kind of a snobby area so talk with marbles in your mouth(food prices are about the same as anywhere else)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

if ya go past the cinema there is a good italian upstair from the chipper, called casanovas i think, meant to be very good food

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

if ya go past the cinema there is a good italian upstair from the chipper, called casanovas i think, meant to be very good food
    I've heard about this gem too, but never been.
    Seen nowt but great reviews for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,169 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Try Pappagallo's pizza restaurant above the big pub/restaurant (cant remember the name) , next to the Ford garage.....superb hand made pizzas, great atmosphere, good value & if you eat on a Friday...chances are you'll see the Edge in there............complete with cowboy hat :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Any ideas of the price range for cassanovas? And if i would need to book it in advance? Where exactly is it?

Cheers all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Andip wrote:
    Try Pappagallo's pizza restaurant above the big pub/restaurant (cant remember the name) , next to the Ford garage.....superb hand made pizzas, great atmosphere, good value & if you eat on a Friday...chances are you'll see the Edge in there............complete with cowboy hat :p

No, for the love of god no!
    Avoid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

As well as the above, there is at least one restaurant near the Mill House pub on the lower Kilmacud Road. There is Beaufield Mews, near Oatlands College and there are the hotels in the area. There may be one near the Leopardstown Inn too. There is one in the centre of the shopping centre on the upper floor near where the large clock is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭bobbi

chipper,mcdonalds or eddie rockets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

bobbi wrote:
    chipper,mcdonalds or eddie rockets

Yeah, these really are wonderful places to have a romantic meal. Really impress your date. "You can have anything you want off the euro saver menu, my treat.":rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

BrynW wrote:
    Any ideas of the price range for cassanovas? And if i would need to book it in advance? Where exactly is it?

Cheers all :)

It is lovely beside Bondi Beach club, but NOT part of it.

Italian fayre- around fiver starters, €10 pizza etc etc.

Nice and cosy:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement