Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to impress at your next party

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Will be trying that...... :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

awesome, must try that!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭TwistsAndTurns

Brill love it.......but it goning to cost me alot, I can already hear the cry........I want a go, I want a go, I want a go.............and thats just the adults:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

Aw yeah. I wonder what would happen if you slammed the lid back on real fast? Would the plastic be strong enough to hold the pressure or would you have a mini bomb?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

jerryadams wrote:
    Aw yeah. I wonder what would happen if you slammed the lid back on real fast? Would the plastic be strong enough to hold the pressure or would you have a mini bomb?

I thought you had given up your violent ways. Are you not a man of peace? Haven't we all had enough violence :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

It won't open for me:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Class defo a party trick I'll be trying.But do you have to shake the bottle first and if so how to stop the fizz coming out when the cap is removed??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭ando

BingoBongo wrote:
    But do you have to shake the bottle first

no he didnt shake it, I'd love to try that myself but what about all those lovely waisted mento's ..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

or put one in the cap maybe hold it in place with some chewing gum so it doesn't drop straight away.
    put cap on bottle
    shake
    run

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

deadly buzz! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement