Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting

• 22-11-2005 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Anyone doing accounting? any one knnow any good study tips or revision websites or books......?
    kinda struggling here.........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭pbarry

Try http://www.tutor2u.net/sub_accounting.asp#head4

Plenty of notes here but I think they're aimed towards the A Levels. Still worth a look though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭ratboy

just study out of the exam papers, if you get the final accounts and the interpretation sorted, you're halfway there and the rest is just a little bit of variation to get your A1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Keep practising and you will find it so easy.I've done so many final accounts I can't bear to do any more but I know them like the back of my hand now.It's always the same and that goes for nearly the whole paper.I love Accounting because there's nothing up in the air about it, like say English.If the examiner doesn't like your English essay they don't have to give you a good mark, but if you get your account right the marks are in the bag.It's great having peace of mind leaving the exam knowing that you're right.

Advertisement