Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threshold

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

Well ive seen all 13 eps of Threshold now... Is that it? no ending ? not making any more???? christ sake... :)

have also seen 13 eps of Invasion... still a yawn fest...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I could tell after 3 episodes of invasion that it was going nowhere, and should have been axed. Yet they kill Threshold (easily more entertaining) instead. No justice........

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

You can generally tell within half a season or so whether something will get axed or not.
    Explain Firefly, it didnt deserve to be axes at all imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Pugsley wrote:
    Explain Firefly, it didnt deserve to be axes at all imo.

Didn't watch Firefly but by all accounts the majority agree with ya. My guess is that tv people just don't know good sci-fi from their elbow! Let's say it's the exception that proves the rule.

And now there's a syndrome associated with it. Weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

jac B badd wrote:
    The concept wasn't particularly original (I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one episode of the outer limits dealing with strange audio signals with gene altering capabilities) but I thought a mini-series might have worked.[/qoute]

I saw this ep it sticks out in my mind 'cause a young Kirsten Dunst was in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I gave up a long time ago watching it(Threshold)... and I've given up on invasion as well. I have yet to see surface although it's on daytime utv is there any plans on rte or tv3 showing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

trishw78 wrote:

I saw this ep it sticks out in my mind 'cause a young Kirsten Dunst was in it.

I think one of those twits from Dawson's Creek was in it too.

Advertisement