Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Foggy Morning Smash

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Nice Corrado

My thoughts exactly

As for the whole fog light thing, most retarded drivers think they're the "cool lights" to make your car look more knight rider-y. They should all be shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭pred racer

IMO half of the reason for the long tailbacks is that there is a muppet up the front doing approx 20mph less than the obvious safe speed,

I agree with all the lights comments, I see so many people driving with their foglights on (rear,dont care bout front ones) when the sun is shining why not when its foggy:confused:

I followed the white line to work on wed morning(from tipp to Dub), if someone had painted a white line through the ditch and down the side of a cliff that is where I would have been, it was all I could see!:D

And most importantly...... If you can see the car behind you, they can now see you too so switch off your feckin fog lights! drove 10miles the other morning behind an old bag, at 10-15 mph with her 10000W fog light burning my retinas, eventually passed her out even though it prob wasnt safe, but I couldnt stick the low speed (appropriate for the conditions was about 35-45 IMO) and the seared eyeballs any longer.

Advertisement