Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rc Helicopter Help !!!!

Options
  • 22-11-2005 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Anybody out there that could advise me on how to setup a pitch curve on my chopper ??
    Its an Esky Honeybee cp2..(electric) I know what pitch curve i'd like but I have no idea what im suppose to do !!

Any help here much appreciated .

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Do you have the manual for your radio?
    You must have a computer radio to set up a pitch curve.
    How you do it do it is different for each different radio make.

OTOH I thought those models came with an analog radio, and there was a Y lead from throttle to pitch. ie No pitch curve possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 swashplate

Hi Irish army, if you need any help regarding setting up your machine, please feel free to post on http://www.spanishpointmfc.com we are a model flying club based at spanish point, most of our members specialize in model helicopters and there is alot of experience people there, they are more than willing to answer any questions you have, our site is only up and running with a week or so, but you will get a reponce in no time to any problem you have. we are trying to promote flying and the hobby in general, and organise events for the coming year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 swashplate

have you got a pitch guage, because you will not set the curve right without one, you need a nice linear curve on your pitch to produce nice flying characteristics. I am not familiar with the model but, I would advise you get someone with experience to help you, I can post some pictures of how you would set your curves, post on spanishpointmfc forum for more results

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

If it is an analog radio, the pitch curve will have to be a 45 degree straight line.

But that's ok on these tiny model helis.

Advertisement