Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone taken legal action against a BB company

• 22-11-2005 7:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

Has anyone taken legal action against a BB company?

Dan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

to what end? and for what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

for what reason would anyone do this?
    I know there is alot of problems with ISP's and BB at the moment but I think most of em have themselves very well leagally covered ATM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Getting money back, Breaking a contract etc..
    flamegrill wrote:
    to what end? and for what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Getting money back, Breaking a contract etc..

try the small claims court and download the forms from the net, costs very little but companies hate it !

In the Process but was just wondering if anyone has done it etc.....ie should i ask more for the time it has taken and lies etc....
    Drapper wrote:
    try the small claims court and download the forms from the net, costs very little but companies hate it !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

In the Process but was just wondering if anyone has done it etc.....ie should i ask more for the time it has taken and lies etc....

good luck with it m8, if you need any other references for the court I'm sure you'd get loads here on Boards.ie of the sh1t service you got

no would be no harm letting all know how you get on !

I have been promised a refund of 144Euro... Told me they tried to send the 96 Euro but the Bank refused it on Friday before the bank holiday because it was a bank holiday my bank laughed at me when i asked them.....

Advertisement