Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos...Refund Policy

Options
2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I had a very similar experience years ago, and since then would never order a home delivery item from them. Its far too much grief when it goes wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

The dark ages are back again....

2005 ...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

lyndseyb1 wrote: »
    I basically came on here to complain and warn people away from Argos Home Deliveries.

But did you really need to drag up a 4 year old thread that has nothing to do with your problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lyndseyb1

jor el wrote: »
    But did you really need to drag up a 4 year old thread that has nothing to do with your problem?

I didnt no there were any rules against it.
    Apologies if it dusturbed you!?!?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

lyndseyb1 wrote: »
    I didnt no there were any rules against it.
    Apologies if it dusturbed you!?!?!?!

It didn't disturb me, but dragging up an old thread, that has nothing to do with the issue you experienced, will do nothing to help you. Since practically nobody else replied, that would kind of prove my point.

• Advertisement
Advertisement