Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

patch 1.12?

Options
  • 22-11-2005 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭

is this just out or am i living in a hole?
    280mb download

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Airblazer

there is a new patch out for those who buy spec forces..this allows the orig BF2 to be compatible with Spec Forces. The patch is also available to people who didn't buy the expansion pack as those who did will be able to use the weapons/vehicles from Special Forces in the standard BF2

those who install Spec forces will automatically have their game updated

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,325 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Airblazer wrote:
    there is a new patch out for those who buy spec forces..this allows the orig BF2 to be compatible with Spec Forces. The patch is also available to people who didn't buy the expansion pack as those who did will be able to use the weapons/vehicles from Special Forces in the standard BF2

those who install Spec forces will automatically have their game updated

You mean use them once they kill the owner of the SF weapons first and loot them.

And you still need the 1.12 patch even if SF is installed, as it's only 1.10 itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Wait. On the normal BF2 servers there'll be people running around shooting me with new weapons that I cant get properly unless I buy the expansion?

Thats such sh1tty annoying marketing.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Got it here http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=30073 no waiting and at 220k:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

here, Ill put up a fast heanet mirror in the morning.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Zillah wrote:
    Wait. On the normal BF2 servers there'll be people running around shooting me with new weapons that I cant get properly unless I buy the expansion?

Thats such sh1tty annoying marketing.

You can still kill them and pick up their kit to get their weapons.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

so are all servers going to update to this or only ones hosting SF games?
    If i install this patch will i still be able to play on 1.10 servers?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,325 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Scruff wrote:
    so are all servers going to update to this or only ones hosting SF games?
    If i install this patch will i still be able to play on 1.10 servers?

Every player and every server should have this patch, whether SF or vanilla.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Dependin on servers i gonna wait till get SF as the patch is ment to be installed after SF is installed. Stupid tbh till release a patch which need the game to be installed first that aint out yet :P well not here anyhow , only had USA in mind, small minded ****'s :P Got to think Globally :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

FuzzyLogic wrote:

Is this done?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

According to gamershell.com the 1.03 patch is out also is this true?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Wasnt that the patch before 1.12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

wideangle wrote:
    According to gamershell.com the 1.03 patch is out also is this true?

Yes it was out around 2 months ago.

SF is version 1.10

And EA have already released 1.12, for everyone. SF 1.10 is not compatible with BF2 1.03. However, the 1.12 patch is for everyone and every server so we can all play together again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

FuzzyLogic wrote:

waits............

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

http://files.vgpro.com/file/5139/?server=2

free server. no sign up. no wait. downloading at 210-220k\sec atm.

Advertisement