Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pottery classes in the southeast?

• 22-11-2005 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I'm in Carlow but am looking for pottery classes anywhere nearby - obviously don't want to have to travel to Dublin.

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

have you tried looking up google or daycourses.com/ nightcourses.com? i found this one http://www.daycourses.com/search.html?query=pottery&timescale=night&delivery=all&county=Carlow

it's run by Carlow tech:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Grennan Mills in Thomas town. About the same distance to Dublin...but an amazing place. I guess it would be more suited if you wanted to do a full time course. On the plus side, you get paid for doing the course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Did a three week course in the Grennan Mills, it's a great experience. Did a bit of everything, including drawing etc. But in relation to pottery we used the wheel, as well as the coils. I found it very interesting anyway!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭WalkswithDeath

theres a small pottery work shop in blessington county wicklow ,

Advertisement