Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL In Dublin 15....

• 22-11-2005 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone other than me having no connection with NTL broadband Cable in Dublin 15?
    I really dont like this Internet cafe and I have to finish off that download of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

There will be an NTL engineer out on Thursday to my house but I just need to know if it's just my connection

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Hi all,

Anyone other than me having no connection with NTL broadband Cable in Dublin 15?
    I really dont like this Internet cafe and I have to finish off that download of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

There will be an NTL engineer out on Thursday to my house but I just need to know if it's just my connection

Where in D15? Luttrelstown perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭billius

I have it in Ongar and it's perfect!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Im near Warrenstown in D15 and i cant get NTL broadband.. the only options for me as far as i know are Eircom and Irish Broadband

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

We are beside the shopping centre and we can't get it, yet the apartments the
    far side of the shopping centre can.
    What is it with the patchy sevrice bb isp ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I am in D.15 just moved from Blakestown to Castaheany and have/had it in both areas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Noobsaibot21

Hi all,

Guess it's just me then. I'm in Castleknock beside the train station. If you go over your Mb download limit, does it completely sever connections? I ask as I have been d/loading loads of old episodes of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Regards,
    Noobsaibot21

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Anyone around Huntstown got NTL broadband yet?? :confused:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Hi all,

Guess it's just me then. I'm in Castleknock beside the train station. If you go over your Mb download limit, does it completely sever connections? I ask as I have been d/loading loads of old episodes of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

No, they usually call first and just ask you to keep the usage down for the benefit of all customers.

I think they only do this if your local node is coming under a lot of pressure.

Advertisement