Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bikini- Strip or Brazilian!?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Kersh

There ya go boozybabe, im not so out of order asking the gf to get it done. I pretty well figured that a lot of girls do it for their partners. I guess you dont.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭deisemum

way to go chicken, I think I'll try it but I'll say nothing to DH, just surprise him some day and wait for his reaction. After all it can't be worse than drug free childbirth, can it?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Ya big wimp...I get it done when i'm goin on beach holiday as I don't want to be looked at funny and have got it done numerous times. It is sore but not as sore as ya make out! I get it done on back, shoulders and on top of my arms and it is worth it, but when the hair comes back it gets all spotty. Is that normal or am I just an intelligent chimp?

It actually depends on how thick it is (how painfull it is). Spots are normal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

Kersh wrote:
    But I ask this of the girls who did get it done (and went through all that pain). Did they do it for
    A) The fun.
    B) beauty reasons
    C) their boyfriends.

Well?

i actually do it mainly because the skin is alot more sensitive to being touched without the hair and it feels alot nicer.

it does look very pretty though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DrummerBoy

Anyone else feel like they know too much information about some folks bits, and not having gone out with any of them!!?? Or is it just me? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I got that about half way through the thread but just couldn't stop reading :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

I just think all the girlies on here should be using

http://www.ivenus.com/scripts/ubbcgi/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro

to discuss all this maintainence talk ...

all these details take away from the mystery :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hehe, well mine was definatly for beauty and my boyfriend!!!

Absolutely for the beauty and the boyfriend- I think I am related to oul doll cork!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

has anyone tried using an epilator hair takes ages to grow back(1 week and a half) and soft too pain is factor but its easy to get used to!
    I'd def reccommend it:D

Ok, curiosity got the better of me, so I "TRIED" this last night.

OMG, what was I thinking. I thought I was going to pass out with the pain & because it was SO painful I could only do it V slowly. It took me all bloody night!!!
    Why would you want to put yourself through that on a regular basis?

Admittedly, it feels nice, but fella's:- are the rewards great enough (if you know what I mean;) ) for us putting ourselves through such pain?

(Tell you what, the whole idea of a forest had a whole lot going for it last night!!!:D )

• Advertisement

BoozyBabe wrote:
    Ok, curiosity got the better of me, so I "TRIED" this last night.

OMG, what was I thinking. I thought I was going to pass out with the pain & because it was SO painful I could only do it V slowly. It took me all bloody night!!!
    Why would you want to put yourself through that on a regular basis?

Admittedly, it feels nice, but fella's:- are the rewards great enough (if you know what I mean;) ) for us putting ourselves through such pain?

(Tell you what, the whole idea of a forest had a whole lot going for it last night!!!:D )

U could try trimming first or shaving a bit it does take a while initially but as long as you maintain it at least once a week the results are def worth it ie the hair growth is slower and softer

try having a drink before hand :D or even getting a better epilator
    mine has a massage head on it so its not too bad because I get a mini massage too :)
    good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DrummerBoy

even getting a better epilator
    mine has a massage head on it so its not too bad because I get a mini massage too :)
    good luck

Sounds a little too pleasure/pain to me!!
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭smurfbaby

Hmmm this epilator idea sounds interesting-can anyone recommend a good one, particularly for bikini area?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

good luck

Yea, mine's not the same model, but it has a massager also.
    Never found it to be of any use though in soothing the pain, so I don't even bother using it.

However, the buzzing sensation was quite nice!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭smurfbaby

Cool will give it a try.
    Also a few tips for anyone getting any body parts waxed-if you're doing it yourself after a bath or shower is the best time, also someone told me that taking an aspirin about an hour before hand helps

• Advertisement
Advertisement