Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Start up company job search

Options
  • 22-11-2005 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello boards,

My first post, but one that I think might be well answered here.
    I have been working in the digital media business for 7 years, it was called multimedia when I started. I have enjoyed the ride b through the Bubble 1.0 and now excited by the Bubble 2.0b.

I am currently employed, but seeking the opportunity of working with a startup company. I was searching various sites like the IDA, Enterprise Ireland, First Tuesday etc. but not been able to find a site that you can find potential startup jobs.

With the standard job search engines such as irishjobs.ie, monster.ie, recruitireland.ie you can not find start up companies.

I was wondering does anyone know a site that lists start up companies, what market they are in and what skills they are looking for?

Or does anyone think is there the opportunity to start such a system?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

start ups dont usually advertise ,they usually start up among people who know each other and dont take on many staff untill they can afford to do so,staff they take on can be friends of friends,word of mouth etc,im sure theres some that advertise,maybe in trade publications/websites but i doubt theres a centralised list/publication of many start ups,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭fintan

Hi Pendril

My wesbite www.ConstructionTenders.ie is currently looking for people, PM me and we will talk about your CV

Thanks

Fintan

Advertisement