Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Big Spoon-Leverett and Frye 24th Nov

• 22-11-2005 11:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭

This week we return to Carlow to front part of The Owl as I used to know it during my student days or Leverett and Frye as it seems to be called now for a night of funk and soul sounds to get u out of your soggy bar stool to the music of James Brown, Stevie Wonder, Otis Reading, Joe Cocker and many more.

Thursday 22nd November 10pm.

www.bigspoon.ie for more info on past gigs/set list etc.

:v:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

Well it should make a chance at least, something that i would welcome tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

ill probably be there anyway. kain, you comin out wit us, ye?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

More then likely ye, its thursday after all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

Nice one. Do they still have the bar with the Mini stuck in the side of it? So many drunken memories of nights in that place followed by rolling of kegs down the hill. Should be a good night so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

nah its been done up and the mini is gone. just a regular bar now. the bands play up the very front and its kinda tight. most ppl go down the back to where the DJ is tho.

• Advertisement
Advertisement