Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in Bed with Magnet???

• 23-11-2005 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

....any feedback etc, as I'm looking to kick Eircom in the digital gonads.....

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Long thread but see here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=309016

General consensus seems to be - when it works it's great, when it doesn't work Customer Service is great. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Magnet = Metro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Magnet = Metro?

No. www.magnet.ie

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Gah. Wrong time of the morning. :( (13:39 is the morning)

Can't say I've really noticed anyone talking about it who actually had it. There are clearly at least 4 members who have it (from the poll at the top of the forum, unless there are two and they both chose to like and hate it :p). I would've thought they'd have a stronger voice on here. Maybe they need to get themselves a zoro (see Metro thread).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

If you're lucky enough to live in one of their fibre-covered estates in Dublin or Portlaoise, it is supposed to be the dog's dangly bits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Magnet have there own half global fiber optic network and are laying it out still. New housing developments that they get contracts for will have this inc, but u can still get their dsl service over thir networks as far as €ircoms local loop then its eircom.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭antifyre

Cheers all, sounds interesting....

Advertisement