Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bt broadband download limit

• 23-11-2005 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi I was just wondering if there is an easy way to check how much you have downloaded so far in a month with BT. I'm just a bit worried about going over the 20gb download allowance. I remember when I was with Eircom it was very easy but I couldn't find anything about it on their website.
    Thanks

daragh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 daraghburns

Hey thanks a lot. thats brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Hi I was just wondering if there is an easy way to check how much you have downloaded so far in a month with BT. I'm just a bit worried about going over the 20gb download allowance. I remember when I was with Eircom it was very easy but I couldn't find anything about it on their website.
    Thanks

daragh
    If it BT plus (2mb) your download allowance is 24gb:D

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Eye

is it just me or are the stats screwed up with the last while?

can't say i've seen any other posts about it but i know for myself and my girlfriend, when we go to check the stats it's saying 0.00Gb for this month. It stopped working on Oct 13th as that's the last day that it has us as being logged in.

Needless to say i've been downloading a bit more than normal, i can't be held responsible and charged for going over the limit when the stats are not there for me to check :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

mine hasn't updated this month at all at all, supposdedily i've downloade 0gigs this month and we all know that's not true ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭scoey

Eye wrote:
    is it just me or are the stats screwed up with the last while?

can't say i've seen any other posts about it but i know for myself and my girlfriend, when we go to check the stats it's saying 0.00Gb for this month. It stopped working on Oct 13th as that's the last day that it has us as being logged in.

Needless to say i've been downloading a bit more than normal, i can't be held responsible and charged for going over the limit when the stats are not there for me to check :D

Somewhat semi-coincidentally, I made a topic earlier today about this. Apparently you can call them up and get them to fix it for you, sounds like a lot of effort though, maybe if I wasn't so lazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Eye

yeah i know, i'm working alot in the run up to xmas and when i'm not working i'm queue'in up more downloads, so don't think i'll get to ring them anytime soon :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Ive forgotten my password for the bt site. What do I do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Ive forgotten my password for the bt site. What do I do?
    It's the same username/password that you enter into your modem to connect.
    If you still can't remember it you can rihg BT and they'll tell you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Diabolus

kaizersoze wrote:
    It's the same username/password that you enter into your modem to connect.

Thats not true.
    The website user/pass is only the same if u happened to choose the same one!

AS Per Sarn's reply i realised he meant the bt usage site.
    Yes call them and ask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Sarn

For checking your download usage using the above link it is the same as your modem login. The BT ireland website login is separate.

Advertisement