Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTrip Outlets

• 23-11-2005 12:33am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where to buy an iTrip in Ireland - I know there's a question mark over their legality with comreg and all but just wondering if anyone knows where I could pick one up - its for an xmas pressie.

Its for an iPod mini in case there's different iTrips for different iPods.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

id say ebay too,and there is a different one for the ipod mini.

if you know anyone in the states there only $25 in target.thats where i got mine :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Cheers folks - sorry for the re-post but no search function left me little choice.

I'll try eBay or possibly nab someone I might know doing the whole new york xmas shoppin trip thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Courtesy of 440hz:
    CompuB (The Apple Store, Henry St http://www.compub.com/) - Limerick
    Arc Enterprises - Cork

I'd also suggest FS forums on Boards.ie.

eBay is a sure bet.

They're illegal to use but not acquire/sell apparently..

[And Boards.ie can be searched using the Searched using Google (Site:boards.ie/ the search function placed on the front page) ]

Advertisement