Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Petes Podcast - Help Required!

Options
  • 23-11-2005 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

As Phantom enters the amazing world of Podcasts, myself and the other Pete lad are putting together our first two petes podcast show this weekend.

So, we are on the hunt for all the usual rubbish/quality content for the show. The magic 8 ball returns and needs your questions, Debate of the Centurary needs your topics, we want to hear about your favourite websites and anything else you want to tell us.

Let us know by Friday! Either post it on this thread or bop it in an email to studio@phantomfm.com

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

Bring back snacks fantastico.. that was lots of fun, i liked the toxic waste
    episode. emmm,

question for debate of the century tea or hot chocolate or
    coffee?

debate of the century: should legofsalmon and rockiemalt break up if one of us
    gets a job at phantom and the other doesn't?!

yey phantom is coming back slowly but surely...ps where should i send bribes so
    that we both get a job?

oh and question.. are you ever going to get the boy design t-shirts in girl
    size?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭chupacabras

first off how does this podcast yoke work, new to all this?

debate of the centuary: urinal or cubicle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭monkey lover

I sent an Email with my 4 questions on it :D

Will this be available for download on the website too???

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

how'd the podcast go.... will it be available for download?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hello all,

The first Two Petes podcast is now safely recorded. Will be available to all you pod-talking-people very soon and also for download on the website. More details to follow.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement