Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reptile Vivarium

Options
  • 23-11-2005 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Where is the best place to buy a vivarium? I need one urgently and would prefer to buy a second hand one if possible because I dont have that much spare cash.

it's for a couple lizards i'm about to get anyone any idea

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

One for sale here:
    36x18x18.What species are you putting in it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054847042

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Ramon

I may have something for you, but it depends on the species. It's really only suitable for desert species, I had small uromastyx in it but it's been vaccant for many years now. I can't be bothered selling stuff and it's too nice to dump so you can have it for free if it suits. Has a UV & starter, heat mat etc. A homemade glass with real teak surround with a wooden floor about 32" X 18"

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭jim_bob

its for two italian wall lizards (sicula)
    pm sent 2 ramon

Advertisement