Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

• 23-11-2005 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services.

He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Ok you got half a grin from me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

lol, good stuff :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

That reminds me of a little story Kevin 'B' Wilson tells about his friend Nigel. In it Nigel goes hunting with a bunch of Americans. Nigel turns up wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and one thong (flip flop). One American says 'Hey Nigel. I see you lost a shoe!'

Nigel says 'Nah, I found one ey'.

Spose youve gotta hear it first hand....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Old But good. :)

Advertisement