Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song from Add

Options
  • 23-11-2005 4:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

Hey I'm not sure if this is the right forum but, Deos any know the name of the song from that add for Bravo LCD t.v with all the rubber balls bouncing down the road. I'm sure i heard it somewhere before

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead does,Pighead does,please ask me slipss(4/10,bad spelling),please ask me.they say pighead isnt helpful,please help me prove them wrong.

Ah c'mon slipss,give a pig a chance.Let me shine

This thread is an absolute sham.The boy slipss asks for some info, sounds kind of desperate so pighead informs slipss that he has said information if he still wants it. Then the boy slipss hangs about for 10 mins and decides he didnt want the info after all.:mad:

Thats it, Pigheads done with helping "people". Nice one slipss you just ruined Pigheads night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Yeah anyway .... it's Jose Gonzalez 'heartbeats'.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

slipss wrote:
    I'm sure i heard it somewhere before

Its actualy a Cover of "Heartbeats" By The Knife.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Heh tnx pighead I actualy logged off after I posted and decided to check back in the morning

u to rabbitinlights tnx it was wrecking me head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Thats a first! You've somehow manage to thank everyone on the thread except the person who actually gave you the correct answer to your question. How ironic.

lol sry pigman, just saw pig and thought it was pighead, tnx

Advertisement