Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stocmhalartán na hÉireann

Options
  • 23-11-2005 7:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Cé leis Stocmhalartán na hÉireann ?

Cá tigigh is feidir scaireanna a ceannach tre Halifax Share Builder ar £1.50 coimisaiúin agus tá Davys ag lorg E25 coimisaiúin íosta? :mad:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

easpa coimhlinte !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I suggest you use a language that a large number of people on these boards can actually understand - like say Chinese Mandarin or Czech.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Moved from Consumer Issues

Dub13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Leanaigí ar aghaidh leis an bplé anseo, mar sin!

Sampla eile de "rip-off Ireland", a déarfainn féin.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

gabh mo leisceil le heigh an gaeilge uafasach (nil me in ann fada a dheanamh leis an OS seo freisin)....

ar aon nos....

Nil davies an cuideacht is measa in eireann! Ta siad go leir gadai.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Is cumhlachtaí príomháideacha iad mar sin is féidir leo pé mhéid airgid is mian leo a lorg agus leanfaidh siad ar aghaidh mar seo chomh fada is go gcuireann na daoine a úsáideann a gcuid seirbhísí suas leis.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Apologies for not being able to reply in the language of the OP, my Irish is very poor.

This thread on Investments/Markets/Money may be of interest. It's a fresh discussion on stock brokers and "cheap" online ones that are reputable. There are options to traditional stockbrokers and it does definitely pay to shop around.

There has been much discussion in the past on the topic but without the search facility (that we lack at the moment), I'm afraid that I don't have them to hand. The traditional Irish stockbrokers, Goodbody, Davy's etc, are expensive for commission. The service they provide is very good though. You can get cheaper commission charges by going online but you also lose a lot of the services and advice that you can avail of with a traditional stock broker. This suits the individual that chooses to do their own research and is not looking for advice but it doesn't suit those who don't have the time for such and who would appreciate a professional's (if essentially a sales person's) opinion on the matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

What is with the petty insults offlercroc?
    Feckin amadáns atá i ngach áit anois

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Cliste wrote:
    What is with the petty insults offlercroc?
    Feckin amadáns atá i ngach áit anois

Originally the thread was in Consumer Issues. Thus the annoyance at someone writing in a language that alienates most of the people that read that forum.

Bhí an snáith i "gCúrsaí Tómhaltóireachta" ar dtús. Mar sin chráigh sé daoine go raibh duine ag scríobh i dteanga a chuireann mórchuid daoine in aghaidh a chéile.

Advertisement