Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rodrigo y Gabriela

Options
  • 23-11-2005 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

What a gig!

who was there? what u think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 craiglen

Feckin class. if any1 noticed a psychotic scream whenever they played any metallica... that was me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Was absolutely brilliant-how can two guitars make all those different sounds!I'd never seen them before but i will definatly be queing up for my tickets the next time they play. If u closed your eyes you could easily make the mistake of thinking you were at a christy moore gig the way she was banging that guitar like a bodhran.

Wasnt the dancing at the end really good craic?Did u see the guy in the red top trying to dance with the scary bouncer-was so funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭moggie

damn

knew it was on
    wanted to go

clean forgot in my haste to watch the footie on telly:rolleyes:

damn

what new stuff did they try out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

They played 3 or 4 tracks from the new album, due for Feb, Rod teased us with the Battery intro, and Gabriela let us all know what a foulmouth she has ("fooken peach" :D !!!) They were just as good as at Oxegen, and this time they didn't have Keane's whimpering and wailing to compete with in the background. One and Foc were simply amazing, as always. if you missed this gig, you missed the best 90 minutes of the university social calendar, better than freshers ball, which cost 30 quid and was pure ****e, better than any of the balls, better than late night drunken bowling and hedging on the stillorgan dual carriageway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

oh i remember keane in the background at oxgen. reminds me of 2nd degree sun burn.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 craiglen

I ****in Hate Keane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Switchead

ah now come on, dont forget to mention EVERYONE singin wish you were here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Woof!

yeah that was absolutely fantastic.... i was the one who sounded like a drunken cat been swung around by his bollocks. good gig... the dancin was quite groovy aswell... those russian bouncers were mad tho.. im surprised ur man tryin to dance didnt get shot.... or at least anally violated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Woof! wrote:
    yeah that was absolutely fantastic.... i was the one who sounded like a drunken cat been swung around by his bollocks. good gig... the dancin was quite groovy aswell... those russian bouncers were mad tho.. im surprised ur man tryin to dance didnt get shot.... or at least anally violated

I think you were sitting behind us!I bet you were on the right hand side of the hall when you go in the doors. The dancing was nuts-it was all just differnet people feeling the music man-infront of us when we we were dancing there was this really good lookin blonde d4 girl dancing beside this long-haired goth who was headbanging to the spanish guitar-a tear came to my eye to see how music can bring so seemingly different people together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

panda100 wrote:
    I think you were sitting behind us!I bet you were on the right hand side of the hall when you go in the doors. The dancing was nuts-it was all just differnet people feeling the music man-infront of us when we we were dancing there was this really good lookin blonde d4 girl dancing beside this long-haired goth who was headbanging to the spanish guitar-a tear came to my eye to see how music can bring so seemingly different people together.
    LOL. And, yeah, she was amazing looking.

Advertisement