Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1.9 patch.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

soul shard bags should be available to buy from a bag vendor.. not a recipe as they will probabley end up going for 50g each on the ah..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

looks pretty good from my perspective (Warlock and pally). about time they did something with soul shards, even if it its only a shard bag. but since i used a 16 slot bag for shards anyway, its not much of a difference till i can get the bigger bags.

some nice looking updates for the pally, which could help them big time. also like the chained-auction houses. should hopefully lower lag in IF.

edit...
    lazygit wrote:
    soul shard bags should be available to buy from a bag vendor.. not a recipe as they will probabley end up going for 50g each on the ah..

i agree with this. people will abuse this for a while, till enough people can make them. thank god im a 300 tailor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

There's no real reason for you to need to be in IF the whole time, bar the flight paths... they should have a pre-defined chat channel for IF LFG that people can join using the chat menus, instead of having to manually join

LookingForGroup - Ironforge

the whole time.

Plus, Darnassus is prettier. (though *slightly* more remote ;) )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

lazygit wrote:

If you are in a guild or are going to join one, that shouldn't really be a problem. For the MC-level-recipe bag for instance, it would normally be a guild arrangement, that person gets the recipe but agrees to make bags for people that bring him/her the ingredients.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Also, just read this, which is good news for mages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Good to see Priests are finally getting looked at.. more threat on Mindblast is a godsend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

I'll assume that's sarcasm. Good one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Hurrah for mace rogues!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Thren

Meh, not a huge difference to me (NE Rogue). I like the idea of Linked AHs, but reckon I'll keep IF as my home for the moment, I find Darnassus too quiet and creepy...:-P Not really impressed with combining the LFG/Trade channels in all three cities - even more repetitive msgs to deal with... Nice that they will let you see <afk> in the friends/guild window and the Guild UI update looks handy too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

sounds good to me :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,629 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Any idea when its gonna be released? Saw this thread yesterday, so was expecting a massive download when i went home yesterday, but nothing.

Not for a few weeks yet anyway, they still have to put the patch on the public test server afaik.

Actually, now I think about it the 1.8 patch came out alot sooner than I had expected.

(Right, was just browsing the wow forums and apperently it is on the test serer)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

The test server was only up for about a week the last time before the patch came out. I'd expect the 1.9 patch this wednesday after maintanance.

BloodBath wrote:
    The test server was only up for about a week the last time before the patch came out. I'd expect the 1.9 patch this wednesday after maintanance.
    /sign

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

we shall c me mateys :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

AQ looks nice, apart from that its a big MEH, roll on 1.10... the make or break priest patch.

Funky wrote:
    AQ looks nice, apart from that its a big MEH, roll on 1.10... the make or break priest patch.
    New Teir 2 graphics and new weapon graphics ftw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Funky wrote:

i know I cant wait to see what fangtooth has in store...

Priests don't need anything, they're hard as tough cookies.

or something.

Advertisement